Timely information and advice is integral to the success of small businesses, but owner-operators often do not have the time to stay in touch as well as they would like.
But Bendigo Bank now has a solution with an innovative phone app that puts such information at your fingertips.
With miBanker, the Bank’s business customers can receive:
- Daily updates from the Australian and overseas stock markets
- Latest business news, including ABS and Reserve Bank announcements
- Weekly economic updates from Bendigo Bank
- Regular video tips on business strategies and marketing tools
- Invitations to events and seminars
- Access to a customer’s relationship manager and real time feedback on issues
- Regular ‘customer pulse’ questions that tap the thinking of business customers.
Bendigo’s senior manager, business banking strategy (retail), Matt Davey, says “we are helping improve our customers’ business acumen by keeping them better connected with what’s going on”.
Read the full story of Bendigo Bank’s miBanker initiative in Indaily’s innovation column, The Vanguard.
Help our journalists uncover the facts
In times like these InDaily provides valuable, local independent journalism in South Australia. As a news organisation it offers an alternative to The Advertiser, a different voice and a closer look at what is happening in our city and state for free. Any contribution to help fund our work is appreciated. Please click below to donate to InDaily.