Campaigners are stepping up their fight to save a heritage-listed gatehouse at Urrbrae, as the State Government is accused of “being tricky” and “passing the buck” by offering the University of Adelaide $2 million to move the building itself.
- Uni pursues ‘legal rights’ to stop Urrbrae gatehouse demolition
- Urrbrae gatehouse demolition push despite millions in ‘contingency’ and heritage funding
- Urrbrae gatehouse demolition preferred as moving would ‘decrease the heritage value’
- Liberal MPs speak out to save Urrbrae gatehouse: ‘It’s heritage-listed for a reason’
- Second engineer says moving historic Urrbrae gatehouse is ‘100 per cent feasible’
- Historic Urrbrae gatehouse to be bulldozed – but study finds ‘relocating it is feasible’