- ACCESS TO INNOVATIVE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
- DEVELOP YOUR CAREER WITH OUR COMPREHENSIVE LEARNING PATHWAYS
- AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AND IS OFFERING 40 HOURS PER WEEK
Role Location: 21/11 Waymouth Street Adelaide SA (alternative sites available)
Role Type: Permanent
Shift Schedule: Full-time, 40hrs/week (will consider part-time)
Note: The job has multiple vacancies, and job level may vary between 5.1 to 5.3 dependent on the relevant experience and capabilities of the successful candidate.
The Assistant Manager role is an integral part of our business banking service proposition. The incumbent will assist the Relationship Manager to develop strong relationships with our customers, whilst maintaining sound risk management and sustained business growth to ensure a quality portfolio is maintained.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
• Strong customer service mindset and skills, and an ability to form strong relationships
• A ‘can do’ attitude and a positive influence on culture
• Relevant banking experience and tertiary qualification
• Good knowledge of financial analysis and understanding of the structuring of security arrangements
• Demonstrated professionalism, integrity and negotiation skills
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We’ll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
Apply for this position
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS091100 or contact Tony Perugini on firstname.lastname@example.org.Jump to next article